Kingston Causeway Classic Tournament
The Church Athletic League and the Fort Henry Heights Minor Hockey Association invite you to participate in our annual House League Christmas Tournament. The Church Athletic League has a "club system" and some/many teams are considered to be strong "B" level HL teams.
*Teams coming from Hockey Eastern Ontario should be considered strong B Tiered HL Teams.*
- The entry fee is $800.00 CDN per team prior to Nov. 1st. After November 1st, entry fee is $850.00 per team.
- Please make cheques payable to "Church Athletic League of Kingston".
- Payment must accompany application to guarantee entry.
Entry deadline is December 01, 2018 - or when a Division Fills (whichever occurs first)
- There will be no admission charge for spectators.
- Each division may consist of up to 12 teams.
- Each team is guaranteed 4 games.
- There will be an A and a B Championship final in any division with 12 teams.
- There will be an A Championship Final in divisions with only 6 teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir.
- No body checking is permitted in any division.
- Appropriate CHA, OMHA, and KCC Tournament rules will apply.
- Travel permits are required for teams outside OMHA.
- Teams are required to bring an Approved Roster for their team, and a travel permit if coming from outside the OMHA.
- Upon confirmation, a schedule, arena maps, and hotel lists will be made available. A special rate is normally obtained at the Courtyard Marriott Kingston, that is a favorite hotel with the kids.
Kingston Memorial Centre
P.O. Box 21088 - RPO Princess Street
Melissa Allan, Tournament Coordinator
P.O. Box 21088 R.P.O. Princess Street
Kingston Ont. K7L 5P5
2018 Tournament Forms
Other Important Links
- Novice, Peewee, Midget - Schedules - Late November
- Atom, Bantam, Juvenile - Schedule - Late November
- Tournament Rules