2017 Kingston Causeway Classic
Thank you for coming to our tournament! Congrats to our winners. Safe travels home and hope to see you in 2018.
For full standings/result listing see the links below the finalist listing.
- Novice: Champions - FH Black
- Novice: Runner Up - FH Red
- Atom: 'A' Champions - Storington
- Atom: 'A' Runner Up - FH Red
- Atom: 'B' Champions - FH Black
- Atom: 'B' Runner - Salvation Army
- Peewee: 'A' Champions - FH Black
- Peewee: 'A' Runner Up - FH Red
- Peewee: 'B' Champions - Chalmers
- Peewee: 'B' Runner Up - Lourdes
- Bantam: 'A' Champions - Frontenac Flyers
- Bantam: 'A' Runner Up - Clarence Casters
- Bantam: 'B' Champions - Kanata in OT!
- Bantam: 'B' Runner Up - KAMHA 702
- Midget: 'A' Champions - Storrington
- Midget: 'A' Runner Up - Lakeview Dental
- Midget: 'B' Champions - KAMHA 804 in OT!
- Midget: 'B' Runner Up - KAMHA 805
- Juvenile: Champions - Port Credit Storm
- Juvenile: Runner Up - Leitrim
Other Important Links
- Novice, Peewee, Midget - Schedule PDF
- Atom, Bantam, Juvenile - Schedule PDF
- Tournament Rules | *Updated Dec 7th 2017
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
The Church Athletic League and the Fort Henry Heights Minor Hockey Association invite you to participate in our annual House League Christmas Tournament. Due to the fact that the CAL has a club system some teams are considered to be strong "B" level HL teams.
*Teams coming from Hockey Eastern Ontario should be considered strong B Tiered HL Teams.*
- The entry fee is $800.00 CDN per team prior to Nov. 1st. After November 1st, entry fee is $850.00 per team.
- Please make cheques payable to "Church Athletic League of Kingston".
- Payment must accompany application to guarantee entry.
Entry deadline is December 01, 2017 - or when a Division Fills (whichever occurs first)
- There will be no admission charge for spectators.
- Each division may consist of up to 12 teams.
- Each team is guaranteed 4 games.
- There will be an A and a B Championship final in any division with 12 teams.
- There will be an A Championship Final in divisions with only 6 teams.
- All players will receive a souvenir.
- No body checking is permitted in any division.
- Appropriate CHA, OMHA, and KCC Tournament rules will apply.
- Travel permits are required for teams outside OMHA.
- Teams are required to bring an Approved Roster for their team, and a travel permit if coming from outside the OMHA.
- Upon confirmation, a schedule, arena maps, and hotel lists will be made available. A special rate is normally obtained at the Courtyard Marriott Kingston, that is a favorite hotel with the kids.
Church Athletic League Office
Kingston Memorial Centre
303 York St, Kingston, ON K7K 4M4
Melissa Allan, Tournament Coordinator
P.O. Box 21088 R.P.O. Princess Street
Kingston Ont. K7L 5P5