Use the links below to navigate our most recent schedules.
- House League Schedules
- House League Practices
- Initation Program (I.P.)
- Roster Select (PD Panthers)
- Championship Week Schedule - Begins Sunday Feb. 24th 2019
- Spring Hockey - April 1st to May 17th 2019
General 2018/19 Notes:
- House League practices begin Saturday, Sept 22
- House League schedules begin Saturday, Sept 29
- No games, Sunday, Oct 7 or after 6 pm on Saturday, Oct 6 (Thanksgiving)
- HL games, Monday Dec 17 – Thursday, Dec 20. No Games, Sat/Sun, Dec 21/22
- Causeway Classic, Thursday Dec 27 –Sunday, Dec 30
- HL Games, Sat/Sun, Jan. 5/6
- Feb 1 – 3, PD weekend, no schedule on Sunday, Feb 3
- No games, Saturday / Sunday, Feb 16/17 (Family Day)
- CAL Day of Champions, Saturday, March 2
HL = House League
Family Friendly Schedules
The House League season, for Novice to Midget, lasts 20 weeks and begins at the end of Septemeber and concludes on the first weekend in March. Each team is alloted, on average, two ice times a week; one practice and one game. At the discretion of the league, older age groups typically drop their practice ice time for an extra game in December prior to the Christmas break. Our House League practices times are consistently on the same day at the same time each week, for the duration of the season(Usually varies the first week or two dependent on ice availability). Games vary according to the schedule, usually on weekends, sometimes week night evenings.
Association teams will play each other in an initial round robin series to start the season and then depending on the age group and at the discretion of the league may be divided into split divisions for competitive balance. If some age groups do not split at that time they may be split at the end of a second round robin or will be split before our yearly Championship Week. This process is described in the CAL Hockey Handbook section IV, Splits, Play-Offs And Championships. Click Here to read our latest approved version of the Handbook.